Mphowabadimo and Themba Broly's Relationship comes to an End!

Mbazima Speaks
0

Photo: Oupa Bopape/Gallo Images


Mphowabadimo, the winner of Big Brother Mzansi's third season, offered an update on her love life and revealed that she is currently single.


Michelle Dimpho Mvundla, a reality TV personality whose actual name is Michelle, revealed the information in a video that went viral on social media.


She said that she was leaving her flat for "personal reasons." Then she updated her relationship with reality TV personality and former Big Brother Mzansi housemate Themba 'Broly' Mabaso.


I'm moving out because of personal reasons, so I had started – okay, I'm moving out because I'm pregnant, and the steps are just hell, and, secondly, I'm single again, so this place has become a keeper of memories I want to leave behind.



First-time parents Mphowabadimo and Mabaso are expecting a child. She posted films and pictures of the festivities from the day, leading others to believe the pair had been married since December.


In the video, Mphowabadimo stated that she would vacate the residence at the end of the month. To be near her family's Daveyton house, she said she was relocating closer to the East Rand.


I'm moving to a new place, and I'm moving closer to the East Rand because also I went to the doctor the other day, and they found out that I have a bit of a complication with my pregnancy," she said. "I need to be as close to home so that if anything happens to me, I have somebody that can assist."



Last month, upon the premiere of Mabaso's reality show, Themba: My Inked World, Mphowabadimo defended their relationship in a series of videos on social media.


In one of the videos, she said: "Relationships are never easy for anybody, but just relax, guys. We're in February, but now you are watching things that were happening prior and remember a show needs to give engaging (drama)".


Mphowabadimo added that she wouldn't fight for a man and had nothing to prove.


"My existence does not rely on my relationship with Themba," she said. "I am Mphowabadimo with or without Themba Broly, so I'm not desperate

SOURCE: News24


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)