Drake Takes a Hiatus from Music to Prioritize Health Following the Release of "For All The Dogs"

Mbazima Speaks
0

Drake Takes a Hiatus from Music to Prioritize Health Following the Release of "For All The Dogs"
Champagnepapi Drake | Image Source Instagram

International Rap Sensation Vows to Focus on Wellness Amidst Stomach Troubles

Date: October 6, 2023

In an unexpected turn of events, world-renowned rapper Drake has announced his decision to step away from the music scene temporarily, citing the need to concentrate on his health. During a recent episode of Table for One on Sirius XM's Sound 42, the Grammy-winning artist, who just dropped his highly anticipated album "For All The Dogs," openly discussed his health struggles.

"I probably won’t make music for a little bit," Drake shared candidly. "I’m going to be real with you. I need to focus on my health, first and foremost, and I’ll talk about that soon enough. Nothing crazy, but just, you know, I want people to be healthy in life."

The rapper disclosed that he has been dealing with severe stomach issues for several years. "I’ve been having the craziest problems for years with my stomach. I’m just saying what it is," Drake confessed. "So, I need to focus on my health, and I need to get right, and I’m going to do that. I have a lot of other things that I would love to focus on. So, I’ma lock the door in the studio for a little bit. I don’t even know what a little bit is. Maybe a year or so, maybe a little longer."



While fans might have to wait a while for new music, Drake left them with a parting gift in the form of his latest project, "For All The Dogs." The album comprises 23 tracks and includes collaborations with esteemed artists such as SZA, Bad Bunny, 21 Savage, Sexyy Red, Chief Keef, and more. Drake enthusiastically shared the news, stating, "FOR ALL THE DOGS IS YOURS NOW."

Drake's decision to prioritize his health has garnered widespread support from fans and fellow artists. Many took to social media to express their well-wishes, emphasizing the importance of self-care and well-being.

As the music world eagerly awaits his return, Drake's admirers are undoubtedly standing behind him, understanding the significance of prioritizing health above all else. We extend our heartfelt wishes to the rap icon for a swift recovery and look forward to his eventual return to the stage.
Reports by Hot97

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)