Mo Flava leaves METRO FM

Mbazima Speaks
0

Mo Flava leaves METRO FM

Metro FM Breakfast show host Mo Flava whose real name is Moeti Tsiki is assumed to be a subject of gossip at the station after he was allegedly unceremoniously demoted from his Monday to Friday breakfast slot. METRO FM is South Africa’s biggest commercial radio station.

According to ZiMoja Mo Flava,  will be doing the Top 40 chart show on Saturdays from April 1st. 

According to reports from Metro FM, His last broadcast on METRO FM will be on Friday, 10 March 2023.

Mo Flava, who will be pursuing other interests, stated, “The time has come for me to move on and explore other opportunities. I have spent eight amazing years at METRO FM and I appreciate the opportunity I was given to do top-level radio and touch lives"

He added: "I am looking forward to exploring new opportunities i have lined up in radio where I will continue to express my talent. I am also excited about TV opportunities in the horizon. I’ll also continue to help young people who want to get into radio broadcasting through radio demo workshops."

Mo Flava joined Metro FM eight years ago doing afternoon drive shows and moved to successfully host the breakfast show.

METRO FM's Business Manager said “As a station, we consider ourselves fortunate to have experienced Mo Flava’s brilliance as a seasoned broadcaster.  He has been consistent throughout the years in contributing meaningfully to the METRO FM brand. We wish Mo well in his future endeavors”

In other news, it was announced that Mzansi's most talented and loved comedian was asked to join Metro FM.

Mo Flava will be very missed and we wish him the best in his future endeavors 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)